Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fall colors have been mailed...

Two days ago I sent the first packages of hand-dyed fabrics. I have had a few reactions already and am glad to hear that the colors and fabric were well received. The fabric is a cotton sateen.

Here is a picture of the colors featured in this first package:




The extra piece, shown as the last in the rows in the picture above, looks like this in a close-up and is a damask.



The colors were mixed from various concentrations of red, yellow and black. This combination makes for these nice colors that resemble fall colors – befitting the time of year!

I haven’t decided yet which combination I am going to use for the January-shipment when the real subscription part of my fabric club will begin, but I am almost certain that there is going to be blue in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment