Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

We woke to snow on the ground this morning.


Not enough for snow dyeing, and not exactly what I had on my agenda for Easter Sunday... though, admittedly, nice to look at. Even if I would have preferred sunshine and slightly higher temperatures.



As I've spent all of last week without my sewing machine which is fit for machine quilting I'd developed a new design for Play of Lines XXX, much earlier than I'd thought. I had figured I would get a few of the unfinished ones finished before I would get to this stage for number XXX.

Play of Lines XXX, without background templates
I've also been plagued with a nasty cold that's not really going anywhere - so after the Easter egg hunt today I just shut myself up in my studio, cutting out the pieces. Together, my son and I listened to three out of six CDs of a German audio book version of Winnie-the-Pooh, he was drawing, and I was marking and cutting.

The best you can make out of a day like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment