Wednesday, July 25, 2012

SAQA Auction Dream collection

This year I once again donated a 12-inch-quilt to SAQA's fundraiser, the Benefit Online Auction. I was a bit late with my entry, so I did not get into the preselection that will be auctioned 'live' at the Houston Quilt Festival. But mine can be found on page 3b of the auction listing.

"June" (2012) -
donated for SAQA's 2012 Benefit Auction

SAQA members are also invited to be a curator and put together their very own favorites in a selection as "Dream Auction Collection". This is my Dream Auction collection, with the title "Play of Lines". (Now how did I come across this title...?).

Marcia DeCamp, Jet Trails #12

Kathleen Loomis, Gridlock 2

Valerie Maser-Flanagan, Fracture

Alicia Merrett, Green and Pleasant Land

Norma Schlager, Fractured

Catherine Timm, Red

It is also shown on the third page of dream collections. You can find other interesting collections there, too.
Take a look at the SAQA Auction site, it's a great way to buy small quilts, and support SAQA at the same time. The auctions starts on September 10th, at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time (US).

No comments:

Post a Comment