Saturday, September 13, 2014

Coming Up: SAQA Benefit Auction 2014

I spent many hours this summer setting up "The Grand Gallery of SAQA Europe/Middle East's Contributions to the 2014 Benefit Auction", which is currently posted on the region's blog.
I had already written about my 'difficulties' in coming up with a correctly sized piece earlier this year.

Today's feature on the regional blog is my more successfully sized contribution, which will be auctioned in the first part of the event.
Why don't you take a look at the series on the blog, and at the entire set of donations? Perhaps you would even like to buy one of those small pieces of art...

Shapes 19, 12 x 12"

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you ended up with the right size. Well done for all the hours you put in on the Regional blog.

    ReplyDelete