Sunday, April 19, 2015

Prague Patchwork Meeting 2015

Kathy Loomis and I went to Prague together, on the train, taking our group-exhibition in two suitcases:

Two big suitcases - one exhibition!

Kathy following up on our progress on the train on the map

In fact, I have already posted about our putting up the exhibition, and how it looked in its entirety, on the group's blog International Threads Blogspot, so you can take a look at the pictures there.

Barbara Lange, also a member of the group, had already arrived before us, as she was also responsible for the Radiation-exhibition helped us putting it all up.


We had a SAQA meet and greet


and many chances to talk with people from all over the world.


I taught a three-hour-workshop (I was told mine was the only workshop fully booked - that made me feel good!)



The Czeck women were very quick in finishing their pieces, very accurate in their sewing - I was really impressed with their sewing skills and expertise! I also gave a demonstration at the Bernina stand of my working method which has developed as I am progressing in my series text messages, but no pictures were taken on my camera, so I can't show anything about that here (or yet?).

I will show a few more photos from the other exhibitions in Prague tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. The exhibition looks so good. Congratulations on your full class too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a full class. Looks like it was enjoyed!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete