Friday, November 24, 2017

Finally a bit of sunshine

It's been a very grey and depressing November, but the past three days finally brought a bit of sunshine. Immediately there is the desire to take pictures again. As long as it is grey, colours don't talk to me, and everything is dull.


Last apples on the tree

Last leaves, seen from above

Reflection in downtown Landshut

I have been taking walks or doing my Nordic Walking excercise and it has been very good for my mood. The past two weeks have also been rather intense with regard to the fight for a work permit for one of the  Senegalese students from my class last year. Right now it is looking rather bad, but we haven't given up yet. What I admire about him is the patience and acceptance with which he is going through all this. Whereas I could scramble up the walls because of Bavarian bureaucracy etc. he just says everything comes as it supposed to come, and he thinks everything will be good eventually. God means well.
(I just hope God hurries up a bit with meaning well because I am not sure how long I can keep this up...)
So any stitching that happens is rather on the side, some longarming for a customer this morning, several other things piling up. And the next selection for the fabric club is in the making, the first color is in the washing machine as I am writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment